Call for research works focused on design, synthesis and characterization of materials with any external dimension in the nanoscale or having an internal structure or surface structure in the nanoscale. This session also includes works focused on the unique and diverse applications that nanomaterials have in different research fields.
Computational Analysis and Mathematical Models
Call for research works focused on the advances and innovation in computational analysis of data obtained through high-throughput methods, as well as the creation of simulations and mathematical models applied in nanotechnology, biotechnology and bioengineering.
Pharmacology and Toxicology
Call for research works focused on the development of new drugs, therapies and technology in the area of pharmacology, the description of their impact on the human body, as well as the improvement of current methods. We encourage also submission of works focused on nanomedicine.
and Synthetic Biology
All of our 7 online workshops are included in your Congress Registration Ticket. Each online workshio will have curricular value and the participants will receive an additional diploma certifying their attendance and approval of the course.
1. Theoretical-Practical workshop on genetic editing using CRISPR / Cas9.
2. 3D Printing as a tool for biological research
3. llustration Design Strategies Focused on Scientific Manuscripts.
4. Analysis of Nanomaterials through Image Processing Software.
5. How to structure scientific publications and the road to publishing your work.
6-7. To be confirmed.